The sport of kayak fishing is catching on like wild fire. In this book, Chris takes you on a tour of the sport of kayak fishing, how he got into it, and the gear and techniques needed to make it a fun day on the water.
You’ll read about the pros and cons of kayaks vs. power boats, the outfitting of fishing kayaks, and the adaptations of techniques you may need to make fishing from a kayak.
Included is links to over two hours of on demand video discussing rigging options, fishing lure types, and techniques and presentations for freshwater fishing. Included:
- Gear and accessories
- Rod selection
- Lure types and techniques
- Adapting presentations for different conditions
- Knowing and going to where the fish are
- Best lure colors
- Catch, photo, and release principles
- Staying in shape for kayak fishing
- Fishing and boating ethics and etiquette
Kayak fishing is an excellent way for the average person to get started economically and on the water, often in places power boats can’t go, and have a lot of fun catching more fish. This is an excellent guide for the beginning or intermediate angler. This is a paperback copy.