Never wonder where the fish are: with Raymarine’s Dragonfly™ 4 Pro Fishfinder/Chartplotter combo, you’ll get a photo-like view of what’s under your boat.
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4 Pro with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
New Tech with Better Specs: Upgrade your fish finding capabilities when you install the CPT-DVS transom mount that comes with this combo. A high-visibility improvement traditional sonar didn’t see coming, CHIRP Sonar provides the clearest view of what’s in the water. It works with a range of wavelengths, so it’s able to add clarity and detail to what traditional sonar was able to show — like putting color onto a black-and-white image.
CHRIP DownVision™: CHIRP DownVision will change the way you fish with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600′ and reliable, high-speed bottom tracking.
Chartplotting and Navionics+: Always know where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going. Chartplotting allows you to store up to 3,000 waypoints, split between up to 100 groupings, and 15 tracks with up to 10,000 points per track. Navionics+ Cartography makes lakes and coastlines in the U.S. and Canada crystal clear using high-definition 1-foot bathymetry. You can make your own maps and share cartography with the Navionics+ community, create sonar maps and use Dock-to-Dock autorouting. One year of daily updates and advanced features are included with Navionics+.
Don’t Miss a Thing: Your screen updates rapidly with the internal 72-channel, fast-acquisition GPS sensor. You can stream live sonar data to your compatible smartphone using the Dragonfly 4 Pro’s built-in Wi-Fi and Raymarine’s Wi-Fish mobile app. Save your sonar screen shots using a MicroSD memory card.
- You’ll Catch Every Detail: The Dragonfly 4 Pro comes with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar to give you photo-like images of fish and underwater structure as well as a narrow-band CHIRP channel specially designed for targeting fish.
- Superior Sonar: With wide spectrum CHIRP, more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, differentiate individual fish and let you view underwater structure with the highest clarity. Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, lifelike sonar images.
- Looking Good: This display is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. No longer reserved for high-end marine displays, this technology creates an all-weather, optically bonded display that give you brighter colors and sharper contrast. These screens will never fog up and can be viewed even in harsh sunlight.
- Install it Anywhere: This sleek device comes with a pivot mount that gives you the freedom to choose from many angles and surfaces when installing it.
- Navigate with Navionics+: This cartography is highly accurate and high-resolution and is updated by fellow boaters in the Navionics+ community so that you’ll always know precisely where you boat is — whether inland or along the coast.
What’s in the Box
- Dragonfly 4 Pro Fishfinder/Chartplotter Display unit
- Installation Hardware: Locking collar; Pivot ball; M6 Hex bolt; Display bracket base; x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt; Ratchet arm; Mounting bracket; M6 Hex ratchet bolt; Ratchet plate; Compression washer; M5 washer; M5 locking nut; x3 Self tapping screws
- Documentation packet
- Transducer with combined power cable
- SD card with Navionics+ cartography
- Display Type: 16:9 Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 4.3″ diagonally
- Resolution: 480 x 272 WVGA
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Included Charts: US Navionics+
- Inputs: SD card slot
- Dimensions: 5 11/16″W x 5 11/16″H x 2 3/16″D
- Data Interface: Power/transducer combined input (no NMEA networking)
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Sonar Frequencies: ClearPulse CHIRP sonar: 170-230kHz/DownVision: 320-380kHz
- Beamwidth: CHIRP DownVision™: 60° sides; 1.4° fwd./aft; CHIRP fishfinder: 25° conical beam
- Transducer: PT-DVS Transom mount CHIRP DownVision™ with depth and temperature
- Cable Length: 19.7′
- Maximum Depth: 600′ DownVision™; 900′ CHIRP Sonar
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: One year